food.wb.gov.in West Bengal Ration Card Status 2023: One of the vital documents needed by Indian citizens is their ration card. Your ration card gives you access to subsidized commodities as well as extra privileges including participation in government-sponsored initiatives.
The West Bengal govt has made all of the Ration Card features online accessible. You can now apply online for digital ration card in the state. You can only create a duplicate ration card online if your original ration card is missing.
In this article, we have given step-by-step instructions on West Bengal e ration card status 2023 its application and registration and wbpds adhaar card link process.
food.wb.gov.in West Bengal Ration Card Status 2023
|Department Name||West Bengal Food & Supplies|
|WB e ration card list status||Available|
|Application mode||Online / Offline|
|Ration card categories||AAY, PHH, SPHH, RKSY-I, RKSY-II|
|Aim||To provide food grains and fuel at low prices|
WBPDS Ration Card Apply Online
Every month, the state government distributes low-cost food goods like wheat, rice, kerosene, oil, and pulses to the state’s poorest residents via the public distribution system.
This food item, which is provided at a reduced price, is distributed in accord with a ration card that the food department issues. In addition to food supplies, it is frequently utilized to benefit from countless other government programs.
Also check: UPPSC PCS Mains Admit Card
steps to apply online for WBPDS Ration Card
- You must go to the CSC center in order to submit an online West Ration ration Card application.
- The relevant employee must then be asked for the application form.
- You must now carefully fill out all of the application’s fields and gather all necessary paperwork before submitting it to a CSC employee.
- The employee will submit the paperwork and then apply online for a West Bengal Ration Card.
- After application, ration cards will be issued within 15 to 20 days.
- It is available at the local Public Distribution System store.
West Bengal Ration Card List 2023
The complete list of districts where the West Bengal E ration Card List is accessible online can be found here. The names on their ration cards can be checked online while at home by inhabitants of all the districts specified here.
|Cooch Bihar||Purba Medinipur|
|Dakshin Dinajpur||Uttar 24 Pargana|
|Hooghly||Dakshin 24 Pargana|
Steps to check food.wbpds.wb.gov.in Ration Card List 2023
- Open the Food Department’s website, wbpds.gov.in, to view the West Bengal e ration card list.
- After that, select Reports On NFSA. Choose your district, tehsil, and ration shop names now.
- As soon as you choose the ration shop, a screen with the West Bengal ration card list will appear.
- Now you can check your name in food.wb.gov.in ration card list 2023.
West Bengal Ration Card Adhar Card Link
There are 2 ways to link Aadhaar with West Bengal Ration Card:
- To begin the process of integrating your Aadhar Card with your Ration Card, go to the department’s official website.
- A new section will now be visible once you search for the suitable Ration Card Connection for WPBDS Aadhaar Link.
- You must now provide the requested information about your ration card and Aadhar card.
- Use the submit button to send a request.
Go to the Food and Supplies Department office that is closest to you. You must carry both a photocopy of your Ration Card and a scanned copy of your Aadhar Card, as well as the Aadhar Cards of every member of your family, in order to link your Ration Card Aadhar online in West Bengal.
Process to check food.wb.gov.in West Bengal Ration Card Status 2023
To check food.wb.gov.in West Bengal Ration Card Status 2023, follow below mentioned steps.
- You must first visit https://food.wb.gov.in/, the West Bengal Food and Civil Supplies Department’s official website, to do this.
- You must choose the Check Ration Card Application Status option found in the E-Citizen section on the website’s front page.
- The application tracking form will now open. You must choose the type of ration card you want, type your application number, and enter the captcha code in the boxes below.
- Complete all the fields and press the submitted submit button.
- You will be able to see the west bengal ration card status of your application form as soon as you hit the submission button.