UPPSC RO ARO Recruitment 2023: Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC) has published job notification for 181 RO/ARO Posts.
This is a fantastic opportunity for applicants who are looking government jobs. Online applications has opened for the positions of Review Officer and Assistant Review Officer.
Interested and qualified male and female aspirants may submit their applications before to the deadline for UPPSC Vacancy 2023 at official website uppsc.up.nic.in.
UPPSC RO ARO Recruitment 2023
In September 2023, a UPPSC RO ARO recruitment notification for open positions may be issued. Candidates can also apply directly through the given link.
All the information related to the Uttar Pradesh PSC Officer Vacancy 2023, such as the date of application, application fee, age limit, educational qualification, application process, selection process, and all other relevant details, are shared in this article.
Uttar Pradesh RO/ARO 2023 Vacancy Overview
|Department Name||Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission|
|Post Name||Review Officer (RO) and Assistant Review Officer (ARO)|
|Method to apply||Online|
|Application start date||October 2023|
|Last Date||October 2023|
|Place of employment||Uttar Pradesh|
UPPSC RO ARO Recruitment 2023 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates may refer to the official notification for the UPPSC RO ARO Recruitment 2023 for complete details regarding academic requirements and age restrictions.
The minimum age requirement and educational qualifications are mentioned below for this position.
Candidates must hold a Bachelor’s Degree in any stream from any recognized university in order to apply for these vacancies.
- General / OBC – Rs. 125
- SC / ST – Rs. 65
- Disabled – Rs. 25/-
- Mode of Payment of Exam Fee – Debit Card/Credit Card/Net Banking/Bank Challan
UP Review Officer Recruitment Salary
|RO||Rs. 44,900 – Rs. 142400 Level 7|
|ARO Salary||Rs. 47600 – 151100 level – 8|
The minimum age is 21 years and the maximum age is 40 years. There may be additional age relaxations available as per the criteria.
UPPSC RO ARO Notification 2023 Selection Process
- Written examination
- Physical fitness test
- Physical standards
- Skills testing
- Document validation
- Educational eligibility certificate
- ID card
- Caste certificate
- Residence certificate
- Date of Birth Certificate
- Passport size photograph
- Employment Registration Certificate
Process to Apply Online UPPSC RO ARO Recruitment 2023
- Candidates should view the official advertisement, review the comprehensive details of the UPPSC RO ARO Recruitment, and confirm their eligibility before submitting an application.
- Visit the Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC) Department’s official website to submit an application.
- On the homepage of the main website, click the “Online Form” link. The application form must then be filled out with your personal details.
- Upload your academic credentials, a photo, and your signature if necessary.
- Pay the application fee if it is requested on the form. Finally, print out the application form after submitting.
To get more vacancy news visit upsfecc homepage.